Thursday, June 23, 2011

RAG: Rumors and Gossip News- Diahann Carroll & Kerry Washington Feature O Magazine’s “Timeless Beauty” Issue


Diahann Carroll, the gorgeous 75-year-old veteran actress who appeared in the first films starring black actresses, and Kerry Washington, the beautiful 34-year-old film and Broadway actress, are featured in the May 2011 issue of O Magazine called “Timeless Beauty.” In the article Diahann wears a L.K. Bennett dress and Kerry wears a CH Carolina Herrera dress. A word of advice, Diahann says, “The legs are the last to go! I bring attention to mine with skirts and midheel pumps.”

Here are some article highlights:
Diahann Carroll…
On Kerry
“Kerry reminds me a lot of myself at her age. She has a trained eye for detail and what suits her figure. And she has an innate self-confidence, a coolness about how lovely she is.”
On Fashion
“My fashion life exists mainly through work, so I dress to be event appropriate. I see clothes as a performance.”
On Stilettos
“I will suffer while I’m being photographed, then change into another pair of shoes.”

No comments:

Post a Comment